Belajar Komputer

Ads by Smowtion

The Young Versace campaign starring Kaia Gerber

Cindy Crawford's daughter, Kaia Gerber, is following in her mother's footsteps. The 10-year-old has been tapped as the face of Young Versace, the label's new clothing line for children.

Crawford said in a press release:

"I'm so thrilled that Kaia was chosen to be part of the first Young Versace Campaign. I have so many fond memories of the times I spent with Gianni and Donatella. There is something so very special about the House of Versace. Being on-set with my daughter watching her in front of the camera was a fantastic experience. I am so proud of her."

“Like her mother, Kaia has a very special gift,” Donatella Versace said in a release. “The camera really, really loves her. Having Cindy on-set for the shoot took me back to all the amazing Avedon shoots we worked on together. It was such a special treat watching Kaia walk in her mother’s footsteps!”

Cindy returned the love, saying:

“I’m so thrilled that Kaia was chosen to be part of the first Young Versace Campaign. I have so many fond memories of the times I spent with Gianni and Donatella. There is something so very special about the House of Versace. Being on-set with my daughter watching her in front of the camera was a fantastic experience. I am so proud of her.”

Kaia's spring/summer ad campaign for Young Versace was shot photography twosome Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.
versace.com
You have read this article with the title The Young Versace campaign starring Kaia Gerber. You can bookmark this page URL http://fashionhanimmerve.blogspot.com/2012/01/the-young-versace-campaign-starring.html. Thanks!
Written By: Unknown -

No comment for "The Young Versace campaign starring Kaia Gerber"

Post a Comment