Belajar Komputer

Ads by Smowtion

Rihanna to front new fashion TV show

Popstar Rihanna will co-produce and appear in a new TV show to find emerging British fashion talent, along with Girls Aloud star Nicola Roberts.
 "I've always had a great love of fashion," said the star. "It's a constant source of inspiration in my life, and is a big reason why I've grown into the person and artist I am today. I have been very fortunate to work with some truly amazing designers and stylists throughout my career, and they have been instrumental in making sure my creative vision reaches the stage. I am excited to follow the journey of our aspiring contestants and see how their individuality influences their efforts during the course of the show."

The winner of the yet-to-be-titled show will get to design an outfit for Ri to wear when she performs at London’s Wireless Festival this July.

Girls Aloud singer Nicola Roberts, who’s hosting the series, said she was “so flattered” when Rihanna approached her for the role.

“I’m so excited for us to get started on finding a new up and coming British designer who just needs a chance, a little bit of help in getting their skills noticed,” Nicola shared.
You have read this article with the title Rihanna to front new fashion TV show. You can bookmark this page URL http://fashionhanimmerve.blogspot.com/2012/01/rihanna-to-front-new-fashion-tv-show.html. Thanks!
Written By: Unknown -

No comment for "Rihanna to front new fashion TV show"

Post a Comment