Belajar Komputer

Ads by Smowtion

Halle Berry launching footwear line

Entitled "5th Avenue by Halle Berry," the collection is set to launch across Europe from March 5 and comprises 40 summery styles. The actress emphasized her decision to create an affordable collection, with prices for footwear beginning at £29.99 (€35).
Halle Berry is following in the footsteps of supermodel Cindy Crawford by designing a footwear collection for German chain Deichmann.

Berry said it was a 'dream come true' to have her own collection.
She said: 'Women have always loved shoes. It's like if your hair is not right and your shoes are not right, the woman is not right.
'If both of them are right, you're pretty much OK.



'And shoes are a statement. They can be very sexy; they can say something about where you are in the day; they can say what your mood is; they give you a chance to accessorize.
'And I'm a girl that loves to change my shoes all the time. It's an expression of who you are really. I'm a girl if I find a shoe that I really like I like to get them in all colours. I'm big on that.
'I would say I'm a nude girl because this goes with everything. You can dress it up and dress it down.
'I can't think of any girl who wouldn't want her name on a brand of shoes. I think that's pretty cool.
You have read this article with the title Halle Berry launching footwear line. You can bookmark this page URL http://fashionhanimmerve.blogspot.com/2012/02/halle-berry-launching-footwear-line.html. Thanks!
Written By: Unknown -

No comment for "Halle Berry launching footwear line"

Post a Comment