Belajar Komputer

Ads by Smowtion

Victoria Beckham turns her hand to car design for Range Rover


British fashion designer Victoria Beckham had her soccer-superstar husband "David in mind" when helping create a new special edition of Range Rover's off-road vehicle, the "Evoque".
"I've stayed very true to myself. I've designed a car that I want to drive, a car that I think David wants to drive," the former Spice Girl told Reuters in an interview in Beijing, where she was promoting the vehicle, late on Sunday.
"I think that though women will drive this car, it has a masculine edge. I think it's very cool," she added.
Beckham, who admitted she had never done a project like this before, said she had learned "an enormous amount."



"And the bottom line is, would I drive this car, like when I'm designing a dress, would I wear this dress? I love what I do. I consider myself so blessed to do a job that I love and this has been a great experience for me," said Beckham, wearing a sleeveless striped dress from her own collection.
She said she searched for inspiration in many places.
"I did a lot of research and not just with cars, old and new, but boats, planes, movie stars, different locations," she said. (Reuters)
You have read this article with the title Victoria Beckham turns her hand to car design for Range Rover. You can bookmark this page URL http://fashionhanimmerve.blogspot.com/2012/04/victoria-beckham-turns-her-hand-to-car.html. Thanks!
Written By: Unknown -

No comment for "Victoria Beckham turns her hand to car design for Range Rover"

Post a Comment